I dont know if this is directly related to cooker, so i thought i'd ask anyway. I just
installed mandrake_doc-en-9.1-0.4mdk, and after it finished installing, i went to
click o nthe
new entry in kdemenu>>documentation. konqueror says that the file
/usr/share/doc/mandrake/en/index.html doesn't exist. When i browse to that directory,
there are no files,
just folders. I also discovered that this is the same for EVERY folder under
/usr/share/doc. Also, there is no help entries for any KDE app, KHelpCenter just says
'The
requested help file could not be found. Check that you have installed the
documentation.'  .....ALLLSOOO, there are NO man entries for ANYTHING on here.

I imagine i'll have to reinstall, I just want to make sure thats the case before I go
do anything big.

Any ideas?

I'm running all the latest cooker rpms as of Feb 25.
kdebase 3.1-50
libqt3 3.1.1-12
http://www.linuxmail.org/