u're right! installing locales-en fixed it! I wonder why urpmi decided to uninstall it in last update...

thanx

Tom Brinkman wrote:
On Wednesday February 26 2003 02:41 am, Simone Riccio wrote:

this happens after this morning system sync with cooker...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] riccio]# urpmi.update -a perl: warning: Setting locale failed. perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings: LANGUAGE = "en_US:en", LC_ALL = (unset), LC_MONETARY = "en_US", LC_NUMERIC = "en_US", LC_MESSAGES = "en_US", LC_COLLATE = "en_US", LC_CTYPE = "en_US", LC_TIME = "en_US", LANG = "en_US" are supported and installed on your system. perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C"). retrieving description file of "contrib_ftp.leo.org_i586_cooker"... retrieving source hdlist (or synthesis) of "contrib_ftp.leo.org_i586_cooker"... ...retrieving done

I had this happen several weeks ago after a cooker update. When I checked one or two of my locale* rpms had been removed. Simply installing them again quieted that warning mesg. I have,

perl-Locale-gettext-1.01-6mdk
locales-2.3.1.4-5mdk
locales-en-2.3.1.4-5mdk

--
Simone Riccio
A&B SpA - Gruppo DataService

Mandrake Linux - Postfix MTA - RAV Antivirus - mailaeb.aeb-informatica.it - Questa email è stata controllata.