Hi,

I've been trying to get APM working on my desktop machine (an Athlon 600
with Via KX133 chipset, EPoX 7KXA motherboard) with the RC1 kernel. The
last time I remember this worked properly was around kernel 2.4.7.

With the tweaking to the wakeup events and APM settings I've done, I've
only managed to reach two situations:
1) machine suspends but wakes up again immedeately
2) machine suspends but never wakes up again until manual reset

neither of which is desirable behaviour ;). Does anybody know if there are
'right' settings to get this to work or is it the kernels' fault?

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen                    Artificial Intelligence student
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        mobile phone: +31-6-44360778