Hi

Hd.img inst with UTF8 as 'sv-us' of version:
Mandrake Linux Cooker-i586 20030228 14:11
/ChangeLog/1.798/Fri Feb 28 10:42:40 2003//

Nice that my printer is alive, thanks.

It seems that my network was already done when I asked for 'configure'. I was
asked not to change the installed dhcp things with my firewall from Mdk 9.0.
In that I have not added any specification to the names for hosts. So my box
was not given any name from the dhcpd.
I changed the shit and have no boxname as earlier.

When booting the fonts from latin1-16 is installed and the same shit as
earlier in mc when used from console, in x OK.

Did run sndconfig, but got no sound. Yesterday when using UTF8, us-sv I got
sound.

The old galaxy pb with mdkgalaxy.html

regards
guran
--
Mandrake Linux Cooker 9.1 'sv-us' kernel-2.4.21.0.pre4.10mdk-1-1mdk

Only in a society that has 'a priori' defined what is true
can the evolution of life be defined false.