- drakconnect is used for the network configuration (local or for the
Internet)
- drakfirewall will configure shorewall (shorewall.net), so therefore your
firewall and allow disallow some traffic
- drakgw will simply allow you to use one internet connection for a whole
network (masquerade the private network). This also configures
shorewall ... but only the masquerading side ...

they are three different tools ...

--
Florin                  http://www.mandrakesoft.com
                        http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~florin/