Every since I updated  my laptop to cooker a couple of days ago, I've been
having a rather odd problem in Mozilla.  This happens with
mozilla-1.3-0.final.20030228.1mdk.  When I try to type something in the
address bar, it takes 10-30 seconds before it will actually show what I type.
This, so far as I can tell, only happens the first time you use mozilla and
type something in the address bar.

I've look around on the list and no one else seems to be having the problem,
but if anyone else notices it and can help, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Scott