Le Dimanche 2 Mars 2003 00:44, Aleksander Adamowski a écrit :
> Hi!
> I'm trying to rebuild the mpeg2dec package (since its library causes
> relocation errors in drip for me), but it fails because of missing
> library "-laudio" (I cannot find anything like this, I've got all
> dependent RPMs installed, and all alsa2-lib packages from cooker):
urpmf tells libaudio.so is part of libnas2-devel
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Knowledge]$ urpmf libaudio.so$
libnas2-devel:/usr/X11R6/lib/libaudio.so

Anyway, drip doesn't build for me for missing mmx.h headers, which is quite
normal as mpeg2dec is build without mmx support. I just posted on drip
mailing list about this problem.
--
Disks are always full. It is futile to try to get more disk space. Data
expands to fill any void.