Le Dimanche 2 Mars 2003 15:35, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
> I think club is a better place than PLF for these apps, since there is
> nothing even remotely illegal or legely questionable about them. They just
> do not conform to mandrakes distro policy.
PLF is not illegal-only, it is also used currently for shareware, freeware,
etc, everything that is generaly refered as non-free in Debian. As there are
cooker and stable branch, it is much general than club in this respect.
--
No matter how good of a deal you get on computer components, the price will
always drop immediately after the purchase.