Le dim 02/03/2003 à 13:52, Oden Eriksson a écrit :
> >  %changelog
> > +* Fri Feb 28 2003 Jean-Michel Dault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > 2.0.44_1.0.4mdk +- Fix symbol conflict between mod_fortress and mod_smbauth
> > +  Programmers lack imagination when creating function names!
> > +- The module works perfectly now.
> > +- Add new config files from Oden.
> Cool! Didn't know there was a silly symbol conflict that messed it up...
> Thanks J-M fix fixing it!

It took me a while to fix it, specially with the fact that Mandrake
doesn't produce core files fof non-root users, and the stripped
binaries.

Also, the -X debug option is not shown when you do httpd2 -h, so I had
to read the source!

Finally, using httpd2 -X and a mod_fortress module with debug symbols
(apxs2 -Wc,-g -c mod_bwshare.c), I was able to get more information from
gdb.

Jean-Michel