söndagen den 2 mars 2003 15.17 skrev Warly:
> Thomas Backlund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Viestissä Perjantai 28. Helmikuuta 2003 19:05, Oden Eriksson kirjoitti:
> >> Hi.
> >>
> >> I have not followed the discussions closely about when 9.1 is out on the
> >> shelves, and/or when cooker is total frozen prior 9.1?
> >>
> >> So..., when is it?
> >
> > Here is what Warly stated on 18.02.2003:
> >
> > --- cut ---
> > RC 1 will soon be available on the mirrors and marks the
> > beginning of the packages and features freeze for 9.1.
> >
> > New versions of packages will not be allowed exept for critical bugs.
> >
> > New releases of packages will be allowed until approximatively March,
> > 7th.
> >
> > These changes affects only main, Lenny is taking care of the contribs
> > with his own rules. Be careful although that as not all the contribs
> > are included in the boxes, you should warn Lenny about packges you
> > would like to see or not to see in final 9.1.
> > --- cut ---
>
> A release candidate 2 is due in a few hours. Then total freeze in a
> few days, final to be finished 14th at the very maximum, and official
> announce something between the 15th and 20th.

Cool.

But would it be possible to update rrdtool? I sent this to the maintainers
list but got no feedback:

"
rrdtool-1.0.4x won't build on Cooker because of some strangeness in the latest
libpng package, it builds fine on ML9.0 though. I updated the rrdtool package
from v1.0.40 to v1.0.41 because there were some apache2 related fixes in the
cgi, maybe jmdault or lenny can make this compile on cooker, and also squeeze
it into the main cooker repository?

Here's my changelog:

* Sun Feb 23 2003 Oden Eriksson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 1.0.41-1mdk
- 1.0.41
- require php only for the php-rrdtool package
- fix versioning on the php-rrdtool package

Here's the package:

http://www.deserve-it.com/9.0/SRPMS/rrdtool-1.0.41-1mdk.src.rpm

Here's the rrdtool changelog:

http://www.deserve-it.com/9.0/SOURCES/CHANGES

"

--
Regards // Oden Eriksson, Deserve-IT.com