Cooker update 20:10:18 - 3/3/03

I know this has been asked previously, but as I cannot find a suitable fix for
this problem I will ask again.

How can I get the right page ie. file:/usr/share/mdk/indexhtml
to show up upon opening Konqueror?  NOT by clicking on the home icon. NOT by
putting it in as my homepage, but upon opening of the program.

An error occured while loading file:/usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html:
The file or directory /usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html does not exist.

 Regards
      Trevor Rhodes