On Monday 03 March 2003 03:19 am, John Allen wrote:
> > Is it tmdns/zeroconf or dhclient?
>
> It is dhclient. You will need to do a man dhclient.conf
> and create a suitable dhclient.conf file.

Why should a distro that is supposed to be easy for newbies require one to man
dhclient.conf and manually set up a dhclient.conf file?  Isn't drakconnect
supposed to do this?

> Again I will say that this is ridiculous, can we not just go back to dhcpcd
> as the default DHCP client.

I don't think anyone has ever explained why, and it would be nice to hear how
the new features we are getting outweigh the loss of ease of use and
funtionality.

--
Greg