I haven't tried this at home yet... but the new installer for RC1 for the
bootloader only gives me the options of "First sector of drive (MBR)" and
"First sector of boot partition".  Here at work that will be fine.  But at
home I want the bootloader on the first sector of my second hard drive, not
the first.  Does options show up for this if I have more than one hard
drive?

Thanks,
Hil

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email message,
including any attachment, is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please advise the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.   Thank you.