Greg Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > > appeared everything installed.  Then, when running printerdrake
> > > from within MCC, double-clikcing on a remote cups printer causes
> > > it to crash back to the MCC hardware page.
> >
> > with drakxtools-9.1-11mdk and drakconf-9.1-4mdk ?
>
> Yes

ok, i know the problem source but not yet how to properly fix it.

the problem is that now, we rely on the client's gtk::plug
disconnection from the mcc's gtk::socket to kwown when the embedded
app has finish to draw.
the problem is that tools purely written in interactive create a top
level window (a gtk::plug when embedded) for every window, so when the
first one is destroyed, we stop embedding it, thus what you see as a crash