Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 17:34, John Keller wrote:
> > I know that I can fix^H^H^Havoid this by using --allow-nodeps, but I
figured
> > it was worth chiming in about.
>
> I bloody well wouldn't do that, because if you don't use auto, you'll
> see that what Cooker wants to do at the moment is...
[...]
> i.e., remove GCC, the kernel source, and most of the drak* tools. This
> is not a Good Thing. :)

No, it' wasn't a big deal because I did it only for the individual package.
Yeah, I'm now out of sync but I did get to confirm that a bug I'd
experienced was (partly) fixed, so it was worth it. It'll be a while before
I can update next, so it doesn't really cause a lot of problems, just
annoying to have to do things by hand for a few packages.