Le Jeudi 6 Mars 2003 16:22, Austin a écrit :
> It's because 90% of the bug reporters ONLY install linux from ISO's.
> We should teach them about urpmi and/or network installs.

A HOWTO-be-mandrake-bug-tester-without-annoying-everyone would be good.
There is a lot of information available to learn about stuff, but it's not
always easy to find or presented in one place. Links from the front page
of bugzilla to such a howto could ensure that newer users deciding to help
out with some bug testing will be able to learn the ropes quickly and
easily.