Hi,

I noticed that many of the existing localized OpenOffice.org help-files
was not on RC2... even if they existed in Cooker before RC2...

Actually, OpenOffice.org is really big project. The SRPM takes up to 320 MB nowadays and each help package is around 12.5 MB. And the problem is we can't make a CD with OOo only things. ;-)

That said, we can sort help packages out. I noticed that the Korean version doesn't display at all correctly. Japanese looks better but the real fix is not ready nor integrated yet. Help files for Western languages look good however. And, for Russian speakers, there are some little (title related) glitches for the help files too, if I remember correctly.

But will they be in the boxed sets / DVD editions / ProSuite editions?

I don't know, Warly?

Bye,
Gwenole.