Has anyone else been bothered by that annoying pop up in quanta that only shows up in
the mandrake version of the package where if you make a change in an html document
then a message will come up asking if you want to compare blah-blah-blah. I hate that
thing. I was hoping someone here could tell me how to turn it off (it should be
turn-offable), otherwise it bug-report time again. That bloody things been bugging me
since I upgraded to the 3.1 version too.
--
Decision maker, n.:
        The person in your office who was unable to form a task force