On Thursday 06 March 2003 23:40, James Sparenberg wrote:
> Do you honestly think one of the largest
> firms in the industry (who is now using our product) would like it if we
> told them "We'll fix your bug when we get enough votes."..... *sigh*

Well, when you're doing corporate development, you usually bias things,
something like "one licensing seat, one vote," so the fact that your
largest-by-far client is complaining about a bug pretty much automatically
means that it has enough votes.

But the principle is the same; a bug that's only affecting a few smaller
clients is probably not going to get fixed right away.