Hi,
with the 4.0 release coming close (and the introduction of the rolling
repository with it), it's time to talk about how we're going to maintain this...

I've discussed with QA people and drafted some ideas on working with the
repositories here:
https://wiki.openmandriva.org/en/Policies/Repository_Policies

Everyone please read and suggest changes on the ML and/or in the TC meeting.
It's important that we use rolling/testing instead of pushing directly to
rolling/release unless we want QA people to think rolling is just a fancy way
of telling users to use cooker ;)

QA will make an effort of getting stuff out of /testing.

ttyl
bero