On 6/11/19 8:58 PM, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:
znver1 iso done too:
https://abf.openmandriva.org/platforms/4.0/products/68/product_build_lists/2541

I've fixed the build scripts for i686, but the i686 iso is currently failing on
dependencies because i686 versions of ldb, samba, mpv and libreoffice are out
of sync with the other arches.
Except for those 4 packages, looks like the i686 tree is actually in a usable
state.

ttyl
bero