From: "Dixie" <blueher...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>; <gpatterson...@mchsi.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: [CnD] vegetable peeler recommendation please

My favorite peeler is my Palm Peeler.

It sits in the palm of my hand with a ring around my middle finger. The
blade is under my hand as opposed to out at the end of a utensil  This makes
it much easier to feel where I have peeled and where it needs more work.   I
can run my little finger along the item being peeled to feel if it is peeled
or unpeeled as I work around the item.

I searched online, and they carry them at Sears.  The description is as
follows:

Chef'n Palm Held Vegetable Peeler
Product Description
The power of peeling right in the palm of your hand! The PalmPeelerT easily
slides on your finger, tucks in your palm and peels anything you can throw
at it. This neat little package is dishwasher safe with a stainless steel
blade and convenient eyer at the tip.

18/10 Stainless steel blade
Soft rubber grip for finger
Contoured to hand