Potato bake

2 pounds of frozen  hash brown potatoes thawed

I have used both the cubed and shredded type an personally lean toward the
shredded

1 stick margarine melted

Half-teaspoon pepper

1-teaspoon salt

1 small onion finely chopped

1 can of cream of chicken soup

1-cup sour cream

2 cups shredded marbled Jack cheese  (or any favorite type)

2 cups crushed corn flakes for topping

Mix all ingredients together (not corn flakes) in a large bowl.  Pour into a
9X13 pan and top with the crushed flakes.

Preheat 350

Bake one hour

You can add chopped green peppers to this, or buy the hash brown potatoes
southwest style with  things like that already in it.
This is a very forgiving dish... I mean you can not be so exact with
ingredients adding or subtracting at will.  I have used cream of mushroom soup,
not used the corn flakes, used all different cheeses, etc.  so adjust to what
you have and what you like.  It is a very good tasting dish and easy

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; It's about learning to dance in
the rain.

Scanned by the Barracuda Spam Firewall at CPWS Broadband