Hi Everyone,
Below is a recipe my sister gave me that she says rarely fails her.  I thought
I'd share it since it is now the holiday season:

HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE OR PEANUTBUTTER FUDGE

2 cups sugar
1 cup milk or carnation cream
6 tablespoons of Hershey cocoa
dash salt
1/2 cup peanut butter if desired
1/2 stick butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla

Mix sugar ,salt and cocoa together
pour in milk
cook on high heat stirring constantly until bubbly boil
turn down to medium heat and let cook for approximaltely 12 minutes

drop teaspoonful  of fudge into cup of cold water to see if fudge is at soft
ball stage.....if it is remove from heat, add butter and vanilla to fudge

beat with spoon until the fudge begins to thicken

pour into a butter platter.  It will still be hot when it hardens

Kathy Huff