I don't know the answer, but give  it a  try. It can't hurt.
Jan
----- Original Message ----- From: "leverenz" <lever...@cpws.net>
To: "c n d" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 10:08 AM
Subject: [CnD] molasses crystalized

Hello all,
I never got a reply the last time I asked this question so just making sure it came through. I have some molasses that is crystalizing like honey does, and I am wondering if I can heat it and use like I do when my honey crystalizes
thanks
Dee

Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out…. Anton Chekhov

Scanned by the Barracuda Spam Firewall at CPWS Broadband