Oops, meant this to go to the list and not just reply to Rhonda.

See below.

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Watson [mailto:tk.wat...@verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 3:58 PM
To: 'Rhonda Scott'
Subject: RE: [CnD] Brat Ideas

Rhonda,

Thanks, I actually love that idea. But unfortunately I have a 12 year old
who cannot stand mac and cheese. She would rather eat a portabella mushroom
stuffed with veggies and cheese than a kids meal like that. Yes she is a
strange child.

If I can convince my wife to hit the store, I was thinking about doing
something like pigs in a blanket. Wrapping the brat in a cressaunt roll or
something. Just not sure if I need to cook the brat first, let it cool wrap
it in the dough and cook for 10 or so minutes. Anyone ever done anything
like that?

Keith