From: "Kathy Brandt" <katya20...@comcast.net>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Cranberry Pound Cake With Cranberry Glaze

If you're a ginger fan, I'd go with the two tablespoons.  I see why the
amount would give you pause, but I made a ginger bread recipe recently that
called for two tablespoons, which, admittedly, I had haved the ginger on
before, but it was good with the two tablespoons.

I had some cranberry orange scones recently, so I'll bet if you added some
orange juice or peel, would make for a nice addition.

      Kathy.