Keith,

I forgot to tell you that I also use several garlic cloves pressed with a
garlic press into the butter mixture... how could I have forgotten garlic!! and
me the daughter of Tony Annerino!

Fiery Cajun shrimp via Paula Deen

2 cups (4 sticks) melted butter

1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce

1/4 cup fresh lemon juice

2 tablespoons ground pepper

2 tablespoons hot sauce (recommended: Texas Pete)

4 cloves garlic, minced

2 teaspoons salt

5 pounds unpeeled medium shrimp

2 lemons, thinly sliced

French bread, for dipping

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.

Stir together the butter, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, pepper, hot sauce,
garlic, and salt. Pour half this mixture into a large heatproof dish. Layer
half the shrimp and half the lemon slices in the dish; then form a second layer
with the remaining shrimp and lemon slices, and pour remaining sauce into the
dish. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink, stirring
twice. Pour off the sauce into individual serving dishes. Serve the shrimp

with plenty of French bread for dipping in the spicy butter sauce.

Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out….
Anton Chekhov

Scanned by the Barracuda Spam Firewall at CPWS Broadband