Wow sorry too as soon as I read her's I said Oh poop now everyone hads my info. Oh well disreguard me too.
Tara

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tara Fairchild" <t...@3k.org>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Lori's recipe

Holy wow she lived a long and happy life didn't she. Carol passed away in 2001 in March. She had to be put to sleep due to what the vet suspects would have been heart failure within hours if my sister-in-law hadn't ended her suffering. She'd been living with them for about a year or so or a little more so it was really hard on them when this happened. They wanted so much more time with her. I went for a second dog in Oct. 2001 and he was a complete disaster and I returned him within a year. Dog 3 is from The Seeing Eye and reminds me of Carol in a lot of ways and interestingly enough I ended up having Jan as my instructor and Rick as part of the class as well though we did not work together. They'd been at TSE for about 6-8 months at that point. Maebell is a German Shepherd and quite a girl. She's pretty much a family dog now and my 2 boys love her tons. Though my youngest doesn't really play with her yet since he (Devin) is only 14 months old. Jared will be 5 in January. I still live in MI and have been married going on 11 years this coming June. I have talked to Jose as well not recently though. Noone else though really. You guys can visit my family website www.thefairchilds.org if you like. All photos and vidios are captioned so you can read them and Mike can tell you whatever else you wanna know. I am also on Face Book with this email address and I am on twitter with tarafair I also have Skype and AIM with the KID sorcha3k and Windows Live messenger taraf...@live.com and that works to talk to yahoo as well. Please add me on what you have I'd love to be back in touch. Also thanks again for tomorrow's resend of that recipe.
Much hugs,
Tara

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Scharff" <lor...@optonline.net>