From: "Diane Healy" <ldhe...@negia.net>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] flat top stoves

Hunthausen,
When I  first got my flat top stove I  turned on all the burners once at a
time to see which dial was for whichburner. Then I  turned on the burners
and put a  pot on each of them. Then I felt around the burner to see what
was hot. I  then put my fingers around the pot on the flat surface and
judged how much room there was between the sides of the stove and the pot. I
am able to put my four fingers flat on the stove glass and not get burned.
I  hope this helps.
Diane