Hi All,

For those of you who make brownies on a regular basis, I have some questions. If I used an 11 by 7 brownie pan, how long should I bake the brownies? I used a box of Pillsbury brownies, and for a 9 by 13 pan, it stated that they needed to bake for 28 to 33 minutes! And, does the same concept apply for testing their doneness, inserting a toothpick in them, to see if it comes out clean?
Thanks.

Claudia
MSN:  cdelreal1...@sbcglobal.net

Skype:  claudiadr2009

Join either of my groups; the first is for visually-impaired women, while the other is for people wishing to discuss homemaking issues.
our-safe-haven-subscr...@googlegroups.com
makinghouseworkeasier-subscr...@googlegroups.com