Hey everyone,
I am Carla jo or just cj, I know a lot of you from other lists and I've been on
here before, but that was some time ago.  I am looking for recipes in a
Mediterranean diet plan, as I am working on lowering my triglycerides and my
cholesterol.  I am working with a nutritionist and she recommended I look at
that style of cooking.  I had already made some big changes in my eating
habits, but still need to do better.  I am also lowering my sodium intake.
Hope to make some new friends and get reacquainted with some old ones.
Carla jo from Texas