You might want to try to find this recipe under Menonite recipes or cooking.

Just a suggestion.

Charlotte
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sandy!" <warren.san...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Need Recipe Please

That is how they called them; the Menonites made German New Year's day
cookies and other German recipes for their fest and it is short coming,
perhaps like this Saturday in one of the towns in OK! that is all the
information given; oh, the name of the town is Corn, OK; thanks so much for
trying.
Sandy