Here is how we do it. 2--28 ounce cans crushed tomatoes, season to taste, 1 pounce lean beef or chicken ground, 1 pound italian sausage, mushrooms if you want. Put tomatoes and seasonings in slow cooker then add meat etc., cook six to eight hours on medium high. About 1 hour before you eat cook pasta we use angel hair and drain then add to mixture and then when you serve it you just use a spaghetti fork and place on plates. Use any grated cheese you like. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Claudia" <cdelreal1...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <cooking-frie...@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 10:14 PM
Subject: [CnD] Crockpot Spaghetti?

Hi,

Have any of you made spaghetti in the crockpot?
I was thinking about doing this, and this is what I plan to do.
Brown the meat, in the crockpot, on the slow setting, for 5 to 6 hours, add the sauce during the last hour and make noodles, during last half hour of cooking time, over the stove.
Does this sound reasonable?

Thanks.

Claudia

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4910 (20100302) __________