it should have been taken off list on both accounts if you have a problem with another member first your not a mod. second bring it to the mods attension third write that person privately off list this is for anyone. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tonya Smith" <tonya.smit...@gmail.com>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Voice on the Go generated email

Hi Dennis, well I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. I mean besides I was just expressing how I feel. I wasn't, I don't feel I was attacking her or anything like that. I was just answering her question about the email cause she wanted to know of how. Can do that she wanted to know she wanted to know how I can do subject line but but if you felt that way then I'm sorry I do apologize

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/7BIiqSL9-20100604-1222.wav