Man that happens to me a lot to you know because a lot of times when I'm
talking to somebody I will either for get that that ... this is you know I will
Forget I will Forget certain things like what recipe the like what so just
trying to put or sometimes ... I will you know stuff like that so money anyway
I don't think it's any big deal.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/rg2Tftr7-20100605-0937.wav