(OT?), this is Tonya.  Hi anna hi just wanted to stop by and then and introduce
myself from newport michigan and you can email me.  My voicemail hi mean my my
email and all that sort of thing and we can probably correspond off List and I
like to Cook things in the crack pipe and I'm a Christian so if you wanna chat

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/o2BM87jc-20100705-1642.wav