----- Original Message -----
From: Blaine Deutscher
To: Steve Stewart
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 6:59 PM
Subject: O.T conference tonight in room three

Hello there.

I wanted to send this to you to post to the list. I know I did yesterday and
should have e-mailed you first before I sent it to the list. Tonight at 9
eastern, 8 central, 7 mountain, and 6 pacific I'm having a cooking conference.
Last week I had one and we were privileged to have Dale Camble speak to us
about Cooking in the Dark, BlindMiceMart, and products that he sells. Tonight
we're sharing recipes for summer. Non-bake cookies, salads, drinks, pork chops,
smoked salmon, ETC we want the recipes that you make or have tried for a summer
party, picnic, ...
Call 724-444-3592, press 1 for main menu, 2 for private rooms, then 3 followed
by the pound key and you will enter Blaine's Bistro. Tonight we're serving
recipes. Check it out at 9 eastern. If you could post this to the list on my
behalf that would be greatly appreciated. Have a great evening and look forward
to seeing you out there.

Blaine