This recipe works for any kind of berry and for peaches. It is made on top of the stove in a saucepan and can be put in a graham cracker crust, though I prefer a regular baked pie crust.

Berry Pie

½ cup water

½ cup sugar

3 tbs. Corn starch

4 cups berries

1 tsp. Lemon juice

1 prepared pie crust or graham cracker crust

mix berry juice and water to make ½ cup liquid

mix sugar and cornstarch together in saucepan and add liquid and bring to boil.

Add 1 cup berries and cook until very, very  thick

Add lemon juice and remaining berries and stir until all blended

Pour into cooked pie crust or graham cracker 9-inch pie shell

Refrigerate

Serve topped with whipped cream

----- Original Message ----- From: "V Jack" <meccas...@pacinfo.com>