From: "Alex Hall" <mehg...@gmail.com>
To: "cookinginthedark" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 1:41 AM
Subject: [CnD] impatient microwave?

Hi all,
While this is not strictly cooking, I am hoping that someone will have
run into this problem so I can start using my microwave more for
cooking here in my college dorm. The problem is that, when I press a
button on the microwave, it starts immediately instead of waiting for
me to finish and press START. If I want something to cook for two
minutes or twenty seconds, I hit the number 2. However, as soon as I
do, it starts microwaving, and I am not sure how long it would go for
but it is more than two seconds. Any ideas on how I can get it to wait
for me to finish the time entry? I know it is possible because I have
seen others use this microwave with no problems, but there must be a
trick that meither my mother nor myself can figure out. Thanks in
advance for any info, and, again, sorry if this turns out to be off
topic.

--
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)