yes, have had this issue for as long as I can remember with their site. When I first started using Schwan's, it wasn't an issue. then they revamped their site, and suddenly I couldn't get to the cart without jumping through all of the hoops I've described.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Malak & Mohamed" <malak81...@gmail.com>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Schwans web site

This is very strange.

Have you tried to go to the link view cart?
Same issue?

On 1/10/11, Lisa Belville <lisa...@frontier.com> wrote:
Oh yes, I've had that problem for ages. I'm using IE 8 and JAWS 10. If you
turn off the virtual cursor with insert Z, you can tab until you hear the
first item in your cart. A second tab takes you to the combo box where you can adjust quantities, another tab brings you to a remove link that you can
press enter on to remove an item.  This pattern is repeated as you move
through however many items you have.  you can press insert Z again when
you're done seeing what you've got in the cart and either move on to the
checkout or continue shopping.

The only way I've seen my cart contents without resorting to this method is to set up my delivery time and payment method. Then the list of items shows
up on the final screen in a neat and easy to navigate table.

I have no clue how to fix this, otherwise I'd just tell Schwan's about it.

Lisa