As we all know, the guidelines are sent at the beginning of each month in which
all the information pertaining to this list is clearly explained.
I hope the moderators don't object to my lifting some of this information from
the guidelines to paste it here for those who may be new to the list and
therefore, may not have read through these guidelines.
Hope this helps whoever seeks this information.

Cooking in the Dark List Information.
cookinginthedark-requ...@acbradio.org  and in the subject line, put
subscribe or unsubscribe.
A confirmation message will be sent to your address.
When you receive it, simply reply to it to complete the subscription
or unsubscription transaction.
If you need to get in touch with the owner of this list, Dale
Campbell, please send a message to:
cookinginthedark-ow...@acbradio.org Or: cookinginthed...@att.net

To Contact the list moderators, Steve Stewart, please send a message to:
stev...@suddenlink.net
or dennis long at dennisl1...@gmail.com

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.
This list does not keep archives.
Cooking in the Dark is sponsored by Blind Mice Mart.
Visit them at
www.blindmicemart.com
Have a MICE Day!

 all