I had fried oysters, stuffed ham chicken salad parsleyed potatoes sweet
potatoes green beans harvard beets two brownies and a piece of chocolate
cake.  Multiple helpings on everything but the desserts all for $23.00.
That was one of the Hollywood Volunteer Fire Department's dinners.  Two
others I had with me also enjoyed themselves and one of them who managed
the cafeterias at University Of Maryland for five years found no fault
with the food or the cleanliness of the cutlery and dishes and he was
surprised the dishes were glass and cutlery was metal not plastic.
That's the first Saturday afternoon in March and it's all good.On Sun, 6