To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 9:21 AM
Subject: [CnD] Not so Creamy Cream sauce

Hi list,

I made a pasta dish yesterday and it did taste good, but the sauce wasn't as
creamy as I wanted.

It called for melting 3 tbs of butter and sautéing the onion.  It called for
flour and garlic powder; since I was out of the powder I minced fresh garlic
and added when the onions had been in for a minute.  Then I added the flour
and the milk as required.

But it just didn't come out creamy.  Any ideas what I did wrong?

Thanks for all ideas.

Kerry