To: <cdelreal1...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 2:26 PM
Subject: [CnD] Chicken Salad Questions?

Hi All,

If I need to make 12 to 15 pounds of chicken salad, how many pounds of chicken breasts will I need? I volunteered to make some, for a school function, but I had no idea they would want that much.
Help!

I use chicken breast, eggs, mayonaise, green pepper & possibly onion, in the salad

Claudia

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6107 (20110509) __________

http://www.eset.com