Hi All,

I use Word or Notepad to create files and then place them into
folders.  If I don't want to look through each catagory, I just do a
Windows search for whatever.  Lately, I have been using Notepad to
give copies of my recipes because anyone can access a text file.
Also, using certain formatting can confuse readers.

chapalache...@gmail.com