I saw Lora's response about the deep fryer. She responded right away.

-----Original Message-----
From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Sisi
Ben-Simon
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 11:14 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] okay I have two questions

Lora, I understand your personal stress but I'm sure no harm was meant.
Sometimes group posts don't reach every member. Sometimes I can reply to

your question and you just wouldn't get my reply in the mail. It's a
technical thing. That's all. I did get your post on deep fryers, but
maybe
other members didn't. Nobody's fault.

Best wishes to you and George
Sisi