From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Allison Fallin
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 10:23 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] Problems with ordering

Hello,
Hopefully  someone can help me on this.  I'm trying  to order the cooking
mitts from Blind mice  Mart.  The Euro style is for smaller hands, right?
the problem I'm having is when I put the expiration date of my credit card.
It says mm/yy which I assume means that it wants the month and year with two

digits each.  I've tried 0310, 03/12, 03-12, 032012,  03/2012 and 03-2012
and I keep getting an error message saying the expiration date is required.
I'd like the mitts but this is turning out to be way too much trouble.  Can
anyone help?
Allison Fallin