I just checked on the Pillsbury site and they said the temp should be 375, not 450 as the recipe I found said. That sounds more like it. I also called the Eagle Brand company to check on the length of of time for microwaving the chocolate chips and milk, because I wasn't sure whether it just had to melt or whether it actually had to cook. She said that 5 minutes was too long, probably closer to 3 would be about right, and she couldn't find the recipe I read to her. All of her recipes had three cups of chocolate chips, not 2 and none of them had peanut butter.
Allison Fallin