Thanks for your help with the can opener. We have determined that it doesn't work. We are going to take it back when we have a chance.

Debbie Deatherage

From: "Andrew niven" <ani...@ihug.co.nz>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 3:48 PM
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Subject: Re: [CnD] One touch can opener

hi Bill.
maybe your particular can opener was faulty from the start. However, if you have trouble again, maybe try putting it in reverse and see if that releases it. The reverse button is the tiny one on the underside of the pointed end of the machine. Hold it in till it releases the can lid. hope
this helps.
Cheers
Andrew

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Deatherage" <bi...@insightbb.com>